October 29 - Mike Gaudaur.
Mike is a professional photographer who likes to spend time in Africa on Safari. He will be presenting his photo art and images from his trips.
There are no scheduled organized outings at this time. However, with Spring now in full swing, we are sure you can find some interesting places to visit in your area.
Suggestions: Presqu'ile Provincial Park, The Frink Centre, Quinte Conservation Areas. Nature is everywhere, even in your own back yard.
The community is designed to benefit the members of our club.
The primary purpose of the community is a discussion group where our members can:
- Share ideas and start discussions related to photography, nature or our club,
- Ask questions to be answered by the fellow members of the community,
- Share experiences to other members,
- Provide photo tips,
- Share images to the group,
- Post images for the purpose of generating comments or critiques.
If you would like to join click => https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities
Please note: You will need a Google Account to join Google Plus