Guest Speaker: Mark Hopper. Local photographer, Mark Hopper is a very talented landscape and nature photographer.
PLEASE NOTE: Although it was discussed during our November meeting, Doug Banks will NOT be available on our January meeting. However, he is planning on attending our April 27th before the start meeting where he will be providing sensor cleaning services. If you are interested in getting your camera sensor cleaned, please bring your camera to the April 27th meeting. The cost will be $20/camera.
Our annual Quinte Mall Exhibit will be February 11 to 14, 2016. As usual, set up will be Wednesday night Feb 10. It's not too early to start getting ready the show. For Guidelines see link : Quinte Mall Exhibit
The community is designed to benefit the members of our club.
The primary purpose of the community is a discussion group where our members can:
- Share ideas and start discussions related to photography, nature or our club,
- Ask questions to be answered by the fellow members of the community,
- Share experiences to other members,
- Provide photo tips,
- Share images to the group,
- Post images for the purpose of generating comments or critiques.
If you would like to join click => https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities
Please note: You will need a Google Account to join Google Plus