Guest Speaker: Mike Gaudaur will be presenting his "Part Two" of his amazing images from Africa.
Our meeting room will be changed to P1 instead of the usual P24 just for the month of March. There will also be a sign on the door of our usual meeting room with the notification and directions to our temporary meeting room for this month.
This month will also be our annual Buy Sell Trade & Giveaway Night. Bring in your used photographer gear, books, magazines or anything photo related you want to sell or give away to new owners.
Outing on Saturday, March 28, 2015 will be a Waterfowl Crawl. We will meet at the Wellington Docks at 9am. Then we will head over to Barcovan Beach looking for ducks and swans.
The community is designed to benefit the members of our club.
The primary purpose of the community is a discussion group where our members can:
- Share ideas and start discussions related to photography, nature or our club,
- Ask questions to be answered by the fellow members of the community,
- Share experiences to other members,
- Provide photo tips,
- Share images to the group,
- Post images for the purpose of generating comments or critiques.
If you would like to join click => https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities
Please note: You will need a Google Account to join Google Plus