Members' Night and Christmas Gathering- This is the last meeting in 2014, and it is open for our members to bring in their slideshows or presentations. Please bring finger foods, snacks or refreshments to share.
There are no scheduled organized outings until February 2015. However, we are well into fall and the seasons are changing. We are sure you can find some interesting places to visit in your area. We are looking forward to getting back to outings in the new year.
Suggestions: Presqu'ile Provincial Park, The Frink Centre, Quinte Conservation Areas. Nature is everywhere, even in your own back yard.
The community is designed to benefit the members of our club.
The primary purpose of the community is a discussion group where our members can:
- Share ideas and start discussions related to photography, nature or our club,
- Ask questions to be answered by the fellow members of the community,
- Share experiences to other members,
- Provide photo tips,
- Share images to the group,
- Post images for the purpose of generating comments or critiques.
If you would like to join click => https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities
Please note: You will need a Google Account to join Google Plus